Blue-Eyed Tracy

Monday, April 18, 2005

Looking Forward to Summer

Here's a list of the things I'm looking forward to this summer. (In no particular order).

1. Warmer weather

2. Casual get-togethers (usually bbq) with family and friends

3. Visiting family in San Diego and possibly taking our son to the zoo for the first time

4. Wearing flip-flops almost everyday

5. Attending a performance at the Hollywood Bowl. (my favorite one to date was last year's appearance by Nickel Creek - SO GOOD!)

6. Going to a Dodger game.

7. Picnics at the beach

8. The sun staying out later. (although, it also comes up earlier which can be tough when you have a child who rises with the sun.)

9. Family vacation

10. Less trafffic on the freeways.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome!

    I'm in West Michigan, but my daughter and son-in-law just made a trip to the San Diego Zoo last month. They loved it! I'm sure just as much as your son will!

    I'm going to have to do a list for summer. You have inspired me.

    By Blogger Judy, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home