Blue-Eyed Tracy

Monday, April 25, 2005

Surfing the Blogsphere

Were you aware of the "next blog" tab at the top of this page? I learned about this from another blogger (in fact the only one on my 'links' list). I go from blog to blog enjoying the creativity, candid thoughts and clever titles, finding myself thinking "oh, I wish my blog were this cool." Although, some are sad and deeply reflective. A few are bold and in your face with colorful language. Others are downright scary.
Here is my list of ideas I get from other blogs:

Begin a post with the phrase "I want to give a shout out to . . . . "

Cool quotes in the sidebar

Include the phrase "white noise" in my blog title

Actually link IN my posts. (yes, I'm still learning)

Make a deep and meaningful reference to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Talk about my favorite diva . . . (what?)

That's all I've got so far. Tune in next time to see if I've incorporated any of the changes, or added to my list.

1 Comments:

  • I'm impressed! I've been on blogspot since July, and today - yes - today, I finally learned how to add links.

    And it worked. Truly amazing.

    I only have one link on my sidebar too. But...now I can' be stopped...

    By Blogger Judy, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home