Blue-Eyed Tracy

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm Still Here

Yes, I've been 'gone' for a while, but I am still in the blogging world . . . sort of. Combination of little boy being sick, me getting a sinus infection, work done on the house, getting sucked into some new fall TV shows in the evening hours, . . etc, etc, and I have basically been preoccupied. I can't claim any real good or noble reasons for being gone, but I have been lurking around at other bloggers sites, and have just recently started commenting at a few of them again. (You know who you are.)

So, I'm thinking I'd like to write a post about how I have one more month of my son being 2 years old. He will never be 2 again, and some days I'm in a panic over whether or not I really savored all his 2-year-old happenings. I don't mean to sound melodramatic, but he's growing up . . fast, and I want to enoy all there is in certain stages of his life. I'm gearing up for age 3 too, and preparing myself for the "terrible twos" that never occured around here, because the big secret is that 3 is the real monster year. If some of the tantrums I've seen in the past 6 weeks are any indication, we could be in for a wild ride. (Look out 2006, here we come!!) I guess I just wrote what I wanted to.

The TV shows I've gotten sucked-into ??? "Related" on the WB, "My Name is Earl" & "The Office" on NBC. If you love these shows like I do, you are now my friend.

Little boy is sick again - having asthma & allergies kind of makes one prone to getting every little cold - and he's now going at a rate of one per month. So, we're due for the next one right before Christmas, but right after his birthday.

If I don't post again . . .HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

3 Comments:

  • Happy Thanksgiving!

    We were all supposed to head north tomorrow, but a storm is coming, so everyone is coming here! Actually, I'm okay with it.

    Dinner for 20.

    By Blogger Judy, at 5:25 PM  

  • Hey Tracy, glad to catch up on what's happening with you. Sorry your son hasn't been feeling all that great. And yes, the 3's have been oh so much worse than the 2's in our household.

    I am very up for meeting somewhere, I was trying to think of a place halfway in between us. Email me and we can brainstorm.

    By Blogger Gina, at 8:20 PM  

  • Tracy, I have a 2-year old, too... I know what you mean! Hope your little one's much better!

    By Blogger BGK, at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home