Blue-Eyed Tracy

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

We're HOME! I've been gone almost 3 weeks, and I feel like I have completely forgotten how to blog. After spending my days in a small, sleepy coastal town with lots of fog, all I have to say is this. . . . . IT'S HOT!!! Summer can officially end now. Tomorrow will be spent getting groceries, unpacking, making phone calls, etc. I've been spoiled on many different levels over the past few weeks, but mostly with having my son back in a coralled (pack-in-play) sleeping area and not having to deal with no naps or problems with going to sleep/getting out of bed. I'm hoping he got some good habits going and continues now that we're home. (yeah, right.) Vacation stories will come soon.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back! I, for one, have missed you.

    By Blogger Judy, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home