Blue-Eyed Tracy

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thanks for Tagging Me!

Hey, I want to give a shout out to Jasmine at Between the Rinse and Spin Cycle for tagging me. Really, this is great, because I've been comming up empty on things to write about.

Now for the game: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog.

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

1. If I could be an inn-keeper I'd own an inn right on the beach somewhere along the central coast of California. My inn would be very comfortable and cozy, but probably on the sparse side decor-wise. The beds would be ultra-comfy, and it would be great to have fireplaces in every room. Guests would not be required to do group activities, but if they wanted to they could come down to a large family room and play games like Cranium and Pictionary with me and others. There would be bikes available for people to ride through the neighborhood, and I'd love for my guests to have access to a good tennis court somewhere nearby. I would hire a great chef to cook for everyone too.

2. If I could be a musician I'd love to be able to play the piano. I don't play any instuments and it would be great to be able to sit down to a piano and play nice music.

3. If I could be a professor I'd teach people the art of teaching. Patience, love of the subject matter and the love of watching others learn are such gifts to a student. Did I mention patience? (I'm no expert on this. . . .unless teaching kids how to swim counts.)

4. If I could be a writer I'd write something that would make someone laugh, cry, contemplate life, and be something they would want to read over and over again.

5. If I could be a chef I'd make wonderful meals for my family that require a small number of ingredients and not alot of time to prepare.

Can you tell I ran out of steam here at the end?? I'm pretty tired today. A storm came through last night that woke me up and I had a hard time getting back to sleep. Can it please stop raining in California? And the wind, lets stop that too, it's making my son's allergies crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home