Blue-Eyed Tracy

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Haze of Not Enough Sleep

Yes, I'm a bit hazy today. . . . .I went to bed an hour later than I should have. Woke up at 1am to hear little boy coughing (allergies- he coughs every night) got back to sleep to be jolted from my bed by the sound of the smoke alarm in our bedroom. Nothing like an adreneline rush at 3:36am. No fire (thank you God) but husband and I spent a good half hour making sure there really was no fire and realized the alarm battery was going dead. Usually these contraptions chirp when the battery needs replacing, but this one is different . . I guess?? Then little boy wakes up at 6AM! (His normal time is around 7am) So I get him from his crib and he and I go lay down in the guest room and catch another 45min. of sleep. (I was so hoping for 2hrs. more but I'll gratefully take my 45min. )

Anyone got some insights on how the 'comments' functions on other blogs? I posted one here, but it doesn't come up. Hmmmm. That's another blog I read regularly and totally enjoy. (I hope this link works, husband is at work so I did this one on my own. - Yikes!)

2 Comments:

  • I would chalk it up to a problem with 'blogger'.

    I had a difficult time posting this morning, it seemed really slow. Although, that could just be me or my computer!

    I really enjoy your blog. And Mel's blog too.

    By Blogger Judy, at 1:13 PM  

  • Howdy. Sometimes blogger's a little slow, that's all. Thanks for the comment. :)

    By Blogger Melodee, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home