Blue-Eyed Tracy

Friday, May 06, 2005

A Cold

The little boy has a cold. He was running a fever the night before last, but it seemed to leave yesterday. I guess it was a forewarning to today. He got up before 6am, but I was able to get him back to sleep. I'm pretty zonked since my husband and I were up late having an intense conversation about our marriage, life, and roles & responsibilities.

Not much else to say, but this: two of the blogs I read are from other SAHM's (stay at home mom's) and they have 4 kids and somehow manage to still workout/exercise in the mornings. I'm VERY impressed. Maybe I need to be inspired by their example . . . ok, right after my little boy gets over this cold.

I had a few good post ideas yesterday, but our computers were out getting fixed. Maybe the thoughts will come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home