Blue-Eyed Tracy

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blog? What Blog?

So, my blogging entries have been few and far between lately. A combo of summer/outdoor busy-ness, working on our house to get it ready to sell, and . . . . . laziness??? Yeah, sometimes I even think of great things to blog about, but then the motivation goes right out the door. I'm actually still in that lazy mindset, but I wanted to blog anyways - I'm sure my readers (all 3 of them at this point) will greatly appreciate it. (he, he - sure they will) I'm so lazy that I could be giving you some great links here too . . . but the effort to do that is beyond me . . . . web addresses might do the trick. Some things I've been giving some thought to lately:
A list of actors that would make it on a "hottie" list, if I had one (well, I guess I do now). Thanks to Gina for this one (objustanotherday.blogspot.com). A few that come to mind.

Christian Bale - currently in Batman Begins, but also GREAT in Little Women.
Matthew Broderick (married to Sarah Jessica Parker) I first loved him in Ladyhawke (1985), and was completely smitten in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
I'm usually more into the 'adorable' look than complete hunkiness . . . . for example in the movie "How To Win A Date With Tad Hamilton", I really like Topher Grace, but there's no arguing on the off-the-chart handsomeness of his co-star Josh Duhamel. I think he's also on the series "Las Vegas" and was part of the Gap ad campaign last fall. It's one of those times where you find yourself thinking 'how can somone BE that good-looking?', (or in the case of Brooke Shields or Halle Berry, 'it's just not fair to the rest of us!')
I will concur with Gina on Matthew McConaughey, and although I could also agree about her pick of Viggo Mortenson from the Lord of the Rings Triology, my top pick from those films would have to be Orlando Bloom.

I guess this post is the equivalent to "summer lite". A movie I'm planning on seeing very soon, but with no human actors to drool over - I mean, appreciate, is "March Of the Peguins". I might even take my 2 1/2 yr. old too.

2 Comments:

  • Matthew Broderick is cute to me in a little-boy kind of way. It is amazing how old he really is, but yet he still looks very boyish.

    By Blogger Gina, at 10:35 PM  

  • I like Tom Selleck.

    I was in labor for my oldest child during the premire of Magnum PI.

    Never have I been able to figure out why Monica didn't marry him!

    By Blogger Judy, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home