Blue-Eyed Tracy

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This is the Week

As of today, our son has a new 'big-boy-bed'. It's a toddler bed. We have probably done this all wrong, as we didn't really prepare him for it, except for reading a book about big-boy beds a few times. . . . . . over the past few months. Well, the crib is no longer in one piece, so it's not an option, and the bed is all set in his room. It's naptime . . . he's been playing in there now for about an hour. He gets down from the bed and brings various toys back to the bed to play with. Normally I really plan for transitions like these, but this seemed to be a bit more haphazzard and I think we're going to be paying for it. Or, it could just be the normal transition pains of moving to the new bed. Sleep will happen at some point. If anyone has any tips for how to get him to stay in the bed, I'm all ears. Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry, I don't have anything that could help you, Tracy.

    How is the move going so far?

    I am going to take your excellent comment and do a "hunk" list for my next blog entry.

    By Blogger Gina, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home