Blue-Eyed Tracy

Friday, July 08, 2005

Movies

Over the past few months I've had the chance to see some movies . . . . in the theaters! Netflix is not longer my sole support of movie watching. Anyways, just wanted to share a few thoughts on what I've seen so far, and some that are coming out soon.

Cinderella Man: Very good. Great acting & great story.

Crash: Very controversial and a little in your face with stuff.

Batman Begins: This one surprised me in a very good way. Christain Bale does an amazing job as Batman. The script is intelligent and not-cheesy. Some parts were a little creepy, in a horror-film kind of way, but I just closed my eyes at those parts.

Preview of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Usually I'm a big fan of any Tim Burton film, but Johnny Depp just looks too weird in this one for me. He's a little too pale, and the smile is just errie.

That's all for now. Wedding Crashers looks pretty darn funny. Might have to shell-out the ten bucks to see that one.

3 Comments:

  • Saw Batman on Monday, and it was indeed very good. Where has that Christian Bale been hiding, he is now on my hottie list!

    By Blogger Gina, at 9:34 PM  

  • Hi Gina,
    He's been on my hottie list for a while now. He is also in the modern re-make of Little Women - the one with Susan Sarandon & Winona Ryder - and he is quite dreamy in that one too.

    By Blogger blueyedtracy, at 6:44 AM  

  • "Empire of the Sun" - MUST see Christian Bale film. Back when he was just a wee little man, and already a fabulous actor.

    By Blogger Judy, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home