Blue-Eyed Tracy

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Leaving Soon

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for a while. I was originally going to be leaving this coming Friday, but plans have changed (there is a longer version) and now I'm leaving tomorrow. It's not a bad thing, but moving up the vacation start means a whole lot of things needed to get done ALOT sooner, and now I'm super tired. I may have time to blog in the morning, but I may not. I realize at this point that I don't have a ton of regular readers, but I like letting people know what's going on.

Little boy is doing pretty well on giving up the pacifier. There hasn't been any crying, but it can take him quite a while to get to sleep (1 hour or more at night) and for a few days he didn't nap at all. Now, in the midst of this he caught a stomach bug (no throwing up -thank God). He's recovered from that . . . but, now he seems to be getting a cold. He's quite a trooper about it all . . I'm very blessed. Thanks for the prayers!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home