Blue-Eyed Tracy

Monday, May 09, 2005

Ear Infection

I'm back. Man, there are some thought provoking posts and comments in the SAHM blogworld lately. I've briefly commented myself, but I have stayed silent for the most part because there is some major lack of sleep in this household due to little boy's ear infection. (Just diagnosed as such this afternoon.) When he's congested and in pain he doesn't sleep well, or at all depending on the severity. I was up at 2am with him, getting him to try his nebulizer so he could stop coughing long enough to take a breath. It worked, but he had a really hard time getting back to sleep. I was thinking of blogging on some of the more weighty (sp?) topics while he napped, but the nap didn't happen. So, I think I'll try to get a good night's sleep and maybe tackle some of my own musings tomorrow.

Wanted to say, I posted yesterday about my sister-in-law's mother's day/birthday weekend. Her dog got really sick. . . and she did too - STREP THROAT! The upside is that the dog is doing much better and my sis-in-law is now on anitbiotics. I guess she'll have to wait to enjoy some birthday cake.

I'm missing my bible study tonight since little boy is sick. My husband has to work late so I'll just be here. Maybe I'll get inspired to post some more interesting things at that time. The funny thing about missing the bible study - I actually did my homework, but I won't even be able to contribute. Oh well, there were plenty of 'rewards' in my day-to-day focus as a result of doing the homework. Getting in the word can be such a battle for me, but everytime I do I'm so glad I did. Maybe that's where I'll go once I get little boy down for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home